10/12/2014

Pretty Little Liars TAG



BEFORE READING: THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS, SO IF YOU ARE GOING TO WATCH THE SERIES OR YOU DIDN'T WATCH ALL THE EPISODES, BETTER NOT CONTINUE READING.

Before starting with the TAG, I am going to give my general opinion of the show and the argument. 

Argument of PLL 
It is located in the fictional town of Rosewood (Pennsylvania. Spencer Hastings, Hanna Marin, Emily Fields and Aria Montgomery are friends of Alison DiLaurentis, the Queen Bee of Rosewood High. Suddenly, Alison desappears and they begin to separate from each other. A year later, they meet again at school and all of them receive messages from someone who signs them as -A. Alison? That's what they thought. But then, the cops found Alison's body and the girls continue recieving messages from -A, who knows all their secrets.  



General opinion: I didn't think that this show would like me as much as I like it, because the first chapter was very interesting but I thought it would be like the typical teen series. How wrong I was! As the episodes progress, it gets darker and more intriguing. They also mix love and teen issues to the story. For the time being we still don't know who is -A, but it happened a lot since the first episode (deaths, lies, secrets...).

-Spoilers start here-

PLL TAG! 

1. Who is your favourite character?
My favourite character could be Spencer, because she is so smart and beautiful, or Mona, she's completely crazy but that's amazing, she is quite lunatic and is one of the best character in the series. 

2. Who do you think is behind the A team?
At first I thought it was Alison, but now I'm not that sure. If she is behind that I don't really believe that the directors of the series wouldn't have shown us Alison in some situations in which they make us see that Alison is -A.

3. Who do you ship?
Hanna with Travis, there's no doubt. I love that boy. He is one of my crushes on the show. But Hanna now is with Caleb, I can't stand this guy, I don't know why, but I can't. I think that Travis was perfect for Hanna, he took care of her.


4. Most memorably cheesy/stupid moment?
Emily and Paige are very cheesy and stupid. Especially Paige. She is like an Emily's fangirl and I don't understand why Emily starts dating her...Paige almost kill her! That's stupid.

5. Favourite villiain?
My favourite villiain is Mona Vanderwaall. She was A for so long and she was great, you never knew if the things that she said were true or not. She was also a bit creepy. Also I loved Detective Wilden, the bad cop that dated Hanna's mom and maybe Alison too. I'm sure that he had something to do with the A Team (in fact, he was Queen of Hearts at the Halloween train).

6. Who do you think will/might become a villain? 
Alison? I think that she is the worse person in Rosewood, I don't know why she gots friends and lots of people arround her. Wren, because he has been appearing throughout the series with any uplifting plot or story. Well, I really think that anyone might become a villiain, in this show you never know!

7. Which girl do you think has been hurt the most by A?
Spencer, she was in a mental hospital, she thought that she killed Alison because of the pills, she failed many exams and so on. Hanna was in the hospital because she was hit by a car but apart from that, nothing special. And Emily loose her career of swimmer. Aria is the one that has recieved less.

8. Which girl's style do you like the most? 
I like Spencer's style and Hanna's too (in the 5th season). Spencer wears preppy and classy clothes, more sophisticated. And Hanna in this season wears dark and rock style clothes, and I just love that kind of clothes!

9. Who's your crush on the show?
Travis (as I said before), Wren, Noel, Wilden, Holbrook, Jake, Ezra...I can't choose only one!! Impossible!! The actors of this series are wonderful and very very attractive. I love Wren due to his British accent and his beautiful eyes (like Noel, Wilden, Travis, Ezra...big bright eyes!). Holbrook and Jake, for me, are very sexy, that's all.

10. Who is your least favourite character?
Out of the girls I would say Aria. At the beggining she was my favourite, but now I think she is the dullest one. She doesn't show any emotion and her face is always the same. Out of everyone I would probably say that Caleb. It's simple: I don't like him.

11. What was the most shocking moment for you? 
Surely when they made us think that Toby was A. I remember that I was so surprised that I shouted. I didn't expected it.

12.What has been your favourite episode so far?
The Halloween one in season three (This is a dark ride). This was amazing. We descovered many things that we didn't know and I love Halloween thematic, so any Halloween episode has liked me a lot.                                                                                                                     

1 comentario:

  1. Thank you for your recommendation. When I have time, I will explore these unknown tv worlds

    ResponderEliminar