10/10/2014

My favourite place in the world.

     
     I would probably say that Istambul is my favourite place in the world. Actually, I've never been to Istambul but I will do it as soon as possible. This city is located in Turkey and it is between the European and the Asian continent. Also, it was capital of three important empires. So it's a city that mixes modern and traditional issues. If you ask me, I think that it's a heavenly and exotic city. I love everything about Istambul (and Turkey): the culture, the people, the history, the food, the music...There are some places that are impressive, for example Ayasofya or the Galata tower (the views are breathtaking up there). Normally, it's a highly crowded city, because is very turistic, but there are lots of parks where you can have a peacefull walk and be isolated from the rest of the world. It's a very historic place, so there are many museums and interesting buildings to visit. I'm a football fan, so if you are like me you would love visiting the Galatasaray or Fenerbahçe stadium. They are just huge. Besides, it is frequent to see Turkish kids playing in the street next to their houses. Istambul is a city worth visiting because it offers lots of different activities to do, like take a cruise on the Bosphorus (which is a popular tourist attraction), go sightseen or visit the markets. And if you are in love with the Middle East, the Islamic world or the History in general you shouldn't miss the opportunity to visit this fantastic city!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario