10/17/2014

Designing a blog

     When the teacher said that we had to create a blog I was like: ''Oh, great!! I will make an spectacular design!'' Because I always liked designing things, when I was younger, I liked to paint and to design clothes. Now I like designing houses (in paper, obviously) and I try to create some new furniture with old stuff. Also, I have created some forums (rol forums) and blogs, and I have to say that I'm not bad at it. This blog (Miss Ledger's Site) is like vintage style and with light colors. I called it like that because of Heath Ledger, who is one of my favourites actors in the world. I also added some widgets, like a Playlist with some songs that I actually like, things that I like to do and so one. I will improve my blog in the near future. In short, I am quite happy with my blog design!

1 comentario: