1/20/2015

Opinion paragraph (P.E)

     Someone that I like and people don't is Álvaro Arbeloa (player of Real Madrid). People say he is not a good player and do not know why is he playing at Real Madrid and I tell them that if he is there is for a reason. He is not the best player in the world but they underestimate him. Even so, there are some people (like me) who consider that Álvaro represents perfectly the 'madridism'. He has won everything that a player can win in a club. Just a few consider him as the real captain of the team. Also, I find him really attractive and stunning. Outside the field, he is a great person, very supportive with those who need it more. So he is one of my favorite players due to his personality and everything he has achieved, although for some he is an oaf.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario