1/20/2015

Knowing a suicide? Part 3




     Damn! The girl was floating. I repeat: I wasn't drugged, or so I thought. I took out of my pocket quickly a pack of cigarettes that I had previously purchased to check that none of my colleagues had put some cocaine or ecstasy inside. Everything seemed normal, but nothing was normal at the same time, there was a person floating! And when I say floating, it's not touching the ground with her feet. However, my face could not help but raise an eyebrow sightly. I had learned to hide my emotions.

To cap it all, she put out my cigarette without even touch it. I didn't understand anything.-Keep calm, Verona, it's just your imagination.-I muttered to myself. I didn't accept anything. I didn't take nothing out of the ordinary. That city was increasingly strange. I looked at what I thought was a 'mirage' and relit the cigarette. She told me I was a Neanderthal.-Look girl, I'll be a Neanderthal but you are not normal. You are a witch, that's what you are.-And then I showed a broad and false smile.-If you can fly why didn't you go away when you were on the ridge?-I asked with great irony in my voice. That girl, or whatever it was, was getting on my nerves. I had seen many strange things, but nothing like that.-Or better, why don't you fly out of here and leave me alone?.-She would really do me a favor. I wanted to forget her feet, which, if I didn't tell you, didn't touch the ground. She was a freak.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario