1/20/2015

Complete essay (P.E)

     Have you ever watch a catwalk or fashion adverts? You may have noticed that the girls appearing in this events are perfect and stunning. Actually, I think that models do not represent real women and should not be society's idea of beauty.

     Think about Bar Refaeli, Miranda Kerr or Irina Shayk...and now think about your sister or that girl at the bus stop. If we compare both kind of women, most of men would choose the ''perfect'' ones. I disagree, I think that having scars, acne, big feet or a small mouth is beautiful.

     In fact, this models are too thin and women who see them would probably say to themselves that they are fat when this is completely false. This happens mostly to teenagers and it can cause many disorders like anorexia. Also, clothes brands use women with a normal size as ''plus size'' models although they do not suffer obesity. 

     Obviously, we all know that obesity is a problem but people call ''fat'' to other people that are normal. As I see it, if you are not a Victoria's Secret's angel you are not beautiful to the eyes of society.

     As a conclusion, I would like to say that every woman is fantastic in one way or another. I have a friend that is ''fat'', but she is the most spectacular women I have ever seen, her face is perfect but, as I said before, she is ''fat''.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario